Small red chilies most often sold dried. They are very hot and have a leathery skin and a thin flesh under the skin.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 363 Active Users (7 Members and 356 Guests)
- › Dealing with a difficult co worker, need advice !!! 23 minutes ago
- › Looking for fun dessert idea as grand finale for an event 43 minutes ago
- › Crabs? 52 minutes ago
- › What do the kitchen mean? 54 minutes ago
- › Three Fave Knife Brands 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Moldy Feat 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › PASTRY SCHOOL IN PARIS 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › These #$%^* Pants!!! 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Need Suggestions for Menu Writing Software 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › melt chocolate best equipment? 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Top Ten Cooking Myths
- › Why Do You Cook?
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...