An herb with a pungent horseradish flavor. Added in small amounts to a salad, it can provide a hearty bite. It is also called "rocket".
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 172 Active Users (3 Members and 169 Guests)
- › Great Searing plate 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone with Vegas experience/knowledge? 17 minutes ago
- › Battle of the Bosses!! 50 minutes ago
- › Stainless or semi-stainless chukabocho? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Interesting and informative culinary books 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › I'm in a career crossroad 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Chefs Rides 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Opening a small restaurant -- dishwasher advice (purchasing vs.... 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › any one with instagram or snapchat 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › This is a Test.... 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...