An herb with a pungent horseradish flavor. Added in small amounts to a salad, it can provide a hearty bite. It is also called "rocket".
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 250 Active Users (5 Members and 245 Guests)
- › A "Fowl" project I've been working on 13 minutes ago
- › wa rehandle project 24 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter - Safe Granite Cutting Boards 59 minutes ago
- › fish 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › CCK Cleaver KF 1303 versus Wok Shop's Vegetable Cleaver 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › No more dupes!! 5 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 6 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Muscovado Sugar 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Pastry Cook Needed in Walnut Creek! 6 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › What's your favorite thing to cook? 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!