The famous fish stew made in Provence, France. It is made from a combination of different fish and shell fish which include: rouget, rascasse, monkfish, saint-pierre, conger eel, and mussels. It is flavored with tomato, fennel, saffron, garlic and orange peel. Bouillabaisse is served with croutons (toasted slices of baguette) and rouille.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 330 Active Users (4 Members and 326 Guests)
- › Dealing with a difficult co worker, need advice !!! 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for fun dessert idea as grand finale for an event 19 minutes ago
- › Tasting Menu 24 minutes ago
- › Prevent pineapple from watering down pizza? 31 minutes ago
- › rice paper 45 minutes ago
- › Dinner 4 Cancer Help ,,, 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Advice for a first time sous chef 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Redeeming yourself... 5 hours, 1 minute ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 5 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › We are looking for a baker in Seattle area. 5 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Top Ten Cooking Myths
- › Why Do You Cook?
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...