The famous fish stew made in Provence, France. It is made from a combination of different fish and shell fish which include: rouget, rascasse, monkfish, saint-pierre, conger eel, and mussels. It is flavored with tomato, fennel, saffron, garlic and orange peel. Bouillabaisse is served with croutons (toasted slices of baguette) and rouille.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 259 Active Users (1 Member and 258 Guests)
- › Melting foundant 15 minutes ago
- › "Gravy" or "sauce"? 16 minutes ago
- › Inventory situation 17 minutes ago
- › Tim Tams in America 46 minutes ago
- › Would you sell your Home Cooked Food? 56 minutes ago
- › Planning a dinner 5 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Affordable Culinary School in Europe? 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Plain Food to Great food 7 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Need some advice on a potential move 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › the low down on film set catering 8 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution