The famous fish stew made in Provence, France. It is made from a combination of different fish and shell fish which include: rouget, rascasse, monkfish, saint-pierre, conger eel, and mussels. It is flavored with tomato, fennel, saffron, garlic and orange peel. Bouillabaisse is served with croutons (toasted slices of baguette) and rouille.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 198 Active Users (5 Members and 193 Guests)
- › Something beyond cookies and brownies 58 minutes ago
- › Hey guys gala dinner menu help. 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Internal Temperature for Duck Breast 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Holding Broth without diluting it. I NEED HELP!!!! 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Folding Hocho 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › What would you do?? 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Make your own siracha sauce 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › How to best sear sous-vide-cooked beef 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Any good Mac and Cheese recipes? 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...