A small ball shape.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 281 Active Users (8 Members and 273 Guests)
- › professional catering name 10 minutes ago
- › Most efficient way of running a restaurant? 12 minutes ago
- › Best mac and cheese recipe 16 minutes ago
- › Deserts, Iike fruit I like cheese, I like coffee and I like liquor 22 minutes ago
- › Shelf Life of Fried Pastries? 32 minutes ago
- › Hello! 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › HELP! Kenwood KMM770 Chef Major Premier vs KitchenAid Pro Line... 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Where can you get Quorn Mince/Chicken pieces? 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Looking for Pastry School in Europe. HELP!!!!!!!!! 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by mdal2684
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!