Typically this is a small bundle of herbs that is tied with string. Herbs that are most commonly used are; bay leaf, parsley, thyme, and other aromatic herbs. A bouquet is generally used in the preparation of stocks and sauces to enhance flavor.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 175 Active Users (3 Members and 172 Guests)
- › Frying with Butter, when to know its burned 16 minutes ago
- › Spaghetti Meatballs Questions :P 17 minutes ago
- › cooking sous vide on a large scale? 47 minutes ago
- › need a price for a hundred people brunch 59 minutes ago
- › Soup-ggestions? 59 minutes ago
- › What's the standard % for bonus? 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › What has happened to Apple pie? Apples never seem fully cooked. 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › pairing food and wine sounds romantic... 5 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › name for this pan 5 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Most Important Cooking Skills...? 5 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest