Typically this is a small bundle of herbs that is tied with string. Herbs that are most commonly used are; bay leaf, parsley, thyme, and other aromatic herbs. A bouquet is generally used in the preparation of stocks and sauces to enhance flavor.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 215 Active Users (5 Members and 210 Guests)
- › Truth about Cinnamon 56 minutes ago
- › Thai curry: how to make sure it becomes oily? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › An inquisition regarding the terminology called "Pan Seasoning or... 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Need advice! 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Please help identify this vintage kitchen tool 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › How Many Hours Do You Work(Day/Week) 5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › MenuPro menu printing software or the like??? 8 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Three Fave Knife Brands 8 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Question, how to properly prepare sushi and sashimi 8 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Top Ten Cooking Myths
- › Why Do You Cook?
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...