A mixture of raw fish and seafood that is "cooked" by the acid in the marinade. Ceviche can be made with a wide variety of fish/seafood, citrus juices, vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
Related Forum Threads
- April 2015 Challenge: Seafood Last post on 5/2/15 at 6:39am in Food & Cooking
- help with a recipe.. Seafood pasta Last post on 2/9/11 at 12:45pm in Food & Cooking
- Lemon, chili, marinara spaghetti was a flop. Suggestions? Last post on 1/5/11 at 11:31pm in Food & Cooking
- First time for everything Last post on 10/27/10 at 3:04pm in Food & Cooking
- sauces for fish Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:11am in Professional Chefs
Currently, there are 185 Active Users (3 Members and 182 Guests)
- › Charity Event I am sponsoring.........................HELP!!!!!! 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Hello From Canada 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Food safe substance that glows - No blacklight please 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Taking over Banquets in a Hotel 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Interesting and informative culinary books 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › How to get back into the industry after 12 years of illness . 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Best software for calculating food cost? 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › returning to the pastry/dessert industry after 12 years of illness . 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › July 2015 Challenge is . . . . SALAD 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Summer Grilling 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...