A mixture of raw fish and seafood that is "cooked" by the acid in the marinade. Ceviche can be made with a wide variety of fish/seafood, citrus juices, vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
Related Forum Threads
- help with a recipe.. Seafood pasta Last post on 2/9/11 at 12:45pm in Food & Cooking
- Lemon, chili, marinara spaghetti was a flop. Suggestions? Last post on 1/5/11 at 11:31pm in Food & Cooking
- First time for everything Last post on 10/27/10 at 3:04pm in Food & Cooking
- sauces for fish Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:11am in Professional Chefs
- sauce suggestions? Last post on 10/2/10 at 5:56am in Recipes
Currently, there are 281 Active Users (8 Members and 273 Guests)
- › professional catering name 17 minutes ago
- › Most efficient way of running a restaurant? 20 minutes ago
- › Best mac and cheese recipe 24 minutes ago
- › Deserts, Iike fruit I like cheese, I like coffee and I like liquor 29 minutes ago
- › Shelf Life of Fried Pastries? 40 minutes ago
- › Hello! 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › HELP! Kenwood KMM770 Chef Major Premier vs KitchenAid Pro Line... 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Where can you get Quorn Mince/Chicken pieces? 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Looking for Pastry School in Europe. HELP!!!!!!!!! 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by mdal2684
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!