A mixture of raw fish and seafood that is "cooked" by the acid in the marinade. Ceviche can be made with a wide variety of fish/seafood, citrus juices, vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
Related Forum Threads
- April 2015 Challenge: Seafood Last post on 5/2/15 at 6:39am in Food & Cooking
- help with a recipe.. Seafood pasta Last post on 2/9/11 at 12:45pm in Food & Cooking
- Lemon, chili, marinara spaghetti was a flop. Suggestions? Last post on 1/5/11 at 11:31pm in Food & Cooking
- First time for everything Last post on 10/27/10 at 3:04pm in Food & Cooking
- sauces for fish Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:11am in Professional Chefs
Currently, there are 220 Active Users (1 Member and 219 Guests)
- › A "Fowl" project I've been working on 9 minutes ago
- › wa rehandle project 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter - Safe Granite Cutting Boards 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › fish 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › CCK Cleaver KF 1303 versus Wok Shop's Vegetable Cleaver 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › No more dupes!! 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 7 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Muscovado Sugar 7 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Pastry Cook Needed in Walnut Creek! 7 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › What's your favorite thing to cook? 8 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!