A mixture of raw fish and seafood that is "cooked" by the acid in the marinade. Ceviche can be made with a wide variety of fish/seafood, citrus juices, vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
Related Forum Threads
- April 2015 Challenge: Seafood Last post on 5/2/15 at 6:39am in Food & Cooking
- help with a recipe.. Seafood pasta Last post on 2/9/11 at 12:45pm in Food & Cooking
- Lemon, chili, marinara spaghetti was a flop. Suggestions? Last post on 1/5/11 at 11:31pm in Food & Cooking
- First time for everything Last post on 10/27/10 at 3:04pm in Food & Cooking
- sauces for fish Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:11am in Professional Chefs
Currently, there are 267 Active Users (4 Members and 263 Guests)
- › Summer 2015; your food & drinks 3 minutes ago
- › Need help solving argument regarding marinating steak. 13 minutes ago
- › Which Flour to use for Carrot-Apple Cake? 17 minutes ago
- › Anyone with chitarra experience??? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Brioche for an exam - urgent help needed! 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › First stage 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Would you sell your Home Cooked Food? 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Petits Fours for 20 people - I'm new to this! 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Need some advice on a potential move 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Literally day old rice for stir fried rice 4 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution