Goat in French. Refers most of the time to goat milk cheeses.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 223 Active Users (5 Members and 218 Guests)
- › just starting as "sous chef" 1 hour ago
- › All About Eggplant 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Squirrel cook off 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › A food dream 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › August 2015 Challenge - Eggplant 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Summer 2015; your food & drinks 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › I NEED AN EFFICIENT PROFESIONAL CHEFS KNIFE ASAP!!!!!!!!!! 5 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Rack Ovens 6 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Beginning a new job/career--- need advice! 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › My first quality knife set 7 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...