A mixture of different herbs that always includes thyme, savory, and rosemary. The mixture can also include any or all of the following herbs: lavender, oregano, and marjoram.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 235 Active Users (5 Members and 230 Guests)
- › What has happened to Apple pie? Apples never seem fully cooked. 27 minutes ago
- › Chinese BuFFet Stories 32 minutes ago
- › The dreaded Knife Slip 45 minutes ago
- › Soup-ggestions? 47 minutes ago
- › Just finished school and can't find a place to go where i can grow 50 minutes ago
- › Turning bacon 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › need a price for a hundred people brunch 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Trying to start an at home catering Buisiness.Help!!!!!!!!! 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Hair protocol in the kitchen 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Regional FOOD Differences 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest