A classic sauce that is made with a recuction of vinegar, egg yolks, melted butter, and flavored with lemon juice. It was one of the five grand sauces.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 304 Active Users (9 Members and 295 Guests)
- › Commercial Kitchen For RENT South Florida 12 minutes ago
- › Make your own siracha sauce 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › What would you do?? 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › How to best sear sous-vide-cooked beef 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › What's for breakfast? 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Croissant Class 4 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Holding Broth without diluting it. I NEED HELP!!!! 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › What did you eat today? 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Best gyuto aroun200$ 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › japanese (thin/light) vs western (thick/heavy) 5 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...