A classic sauce that is made with a recuction of vinegar, egg yolks, melted butter, and flavored with lemon juice. It was one of the five grand sauces.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 283 Active Users (8 Members and 275 Guests)
- › Need help solving argument regarding marinating steak. 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Suggestions starting catering business I am relocating to Texas 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › In Trouble For Doing Exactly What I Was Supposed To... 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Would you sell your Home Cooked Food? 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Which Flour to use for Carrot-Apple Cake? 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Nature's GMO: Horizontal Gene Transfer 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Leftover juices, lemon, garlic and thyme 6 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Pro Wrestler has Babette's Feast Moment... 7 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › July 2015 Challenge is . . . . SALAD 8 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...