Related Forum Threads
- Calzone Ripieno Al Forno Last post on 4/12/10 at 12:10am in Recipes
- How To Fillet A Fish? ( The Best Way ) Last post on 6/11/10 at 8:08am in Recipes
- Cooking for Dirt Poor College Student Last post on 4/16/10 at 10:05am in Food & Cooking
- Japanese noodle soup? Last post on 5/24/10 at 2:42pm in Recipes
- Lemongrass Chicken Barbecue Last post on 4/2/10 at 11:10pm in Recipes
Confessions Of A Quot Sell Out Quot Chef
Edited on 3/8/10
- An Open Letter To Gordon RamsayEdited on 2/16/10
- In The Kitchen At PartiesEdited on 2/16/10
- Dyslexic Chefs Of America Untie
Alphabetical Article List
Interview With Chef Chris CosentinoBy: ChefTalk.comPosted 02/17/10 • Last updated 02/17/10 • 335 views
Chris took a break out of his busy schedule to tell Jeremy Emmerson, what we can expect to see!
J.E - Tell us about your new show (what's it about).
C.C - Chefs vs. City is a combination of amazing race meets your stomach, five challenges per city, complete the challenges first, and finish the race.
J.E - How many cities did you tape in?
C.C - Seven cities Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York, New Orleans, Chicago,
J.E - What will viewers learn?
C.C - Viewers will see unique foods from each city and great foodie spots to visit - each episode brings these out.
J.E - What new food discoveries did you make?
C.C - Each city had its own amazing food style and culture based on its location: for instance Boston is seafood based and Chicago is meat based.
J.E - What was the craziest thing that happened while you were on the road (an amusing story)?
C.C - I can’t tell you. It would ruin the show.
J.E - When does the show air, channel and time?
C.C - The show airs on the Food Network at 10:00 PM ET/PT on Fridays...
It’s a great show people so check it out!
- An Open Letter To Gordon Ramsay
- › HandAmerican borosilicate rods discontinued? Alternatives? 6 minutes ago
- › Low Country Boil Help 22 minutes ago
- › Premade Fondant vs Homemade Fondant 32 minutes ago
- › Tiramisu problems 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Looking for a type of culinary job that is 9-5 5 days a week. 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Special knife as gift for culinary student 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › What Did You Have For Dessert? 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Using hot stock in risotto? 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Country pork ribs and Beef short ribs 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Ribeye Vacation 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Strauss Green Cuisine 9.5 Inch Skillet with Non Stick Ceramic Coating by Bill Methatswho
- › Simple French Desserts by ColleenS
- › From a Southern Oven: The Savories, The Sweets by heath67013
- › Back of the House: The Secret Life of a Restaurant by Pete
- › Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the... by Jim
- › Smith's 50281 Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener by JimA
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by Flavorchef
- › The Elements of Dessert by BenRias
- › J.A. Henckels Twin Sharp Duo Knife Sharpener by Aaron McKeown
- › Edible Selby by Jim
- › Teri-Spam Musubi (moo-sue-bee) by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Decorating with Edible Paper by Terricakelady
- › Fast Food Chinese by Jim
- › The 5 Facets of a Good Restaurant by Jim
- › How to, What To, When To Sear by Jim
- › Going Electronic in the Kitchen by Nicko
- › Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by Jim
- › Time For Another Road Trip, California Here... by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Edamame-Ginger Frozen Custard by Jim
- › Maki Sushi For Dummies, Like ME!! by kaneohegirlinaz