Is one of the basic cuts which is long and rectangular. This is a knife cut usually with the dimensions of 1/8" x 1/8" x 2", or basically cut like a wooden match stick. To make this cut, first cut slices 1/8" x 2 ". Then cut these slices into strips 1/8" wide.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 398 Active Users (9 Members and 389 Guests)
- › How do get bubbles not to form under foundant on cakes 3 minutes ago
- › Keep unused breadcrumbs from a batch used to make fried chicken? 5 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Flow and Equipment questions (Crepe and Coffee Cafe) 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › I would like to propose...... 4 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Little help please 4 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Handheld Meter & Probes 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Carry over cooking information requested 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › House made sparking water/seltzer ? 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › How to study/memorize a menu for job. 7 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com