Is one of the basic cuts which is long and rectangular. This is a knife cut usually with the dimensions of 1/8" x 1/8" x 2", or basically cut like a wooden match stick. To make this cut, first cut slices 1/8" x 2 ". Then cut these slices into strips 1/8" wide.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 222 Active Users (3 Members and 219 Guests)
- › Please help identify this vintage kitchen tool 31 minutes ago
- › Crabs? 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Three Fave Knife Brands 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Scanpan brand any good? 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Preserving apples! 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for advice from Japnese knife owners on the difference in... 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Makin Bacon 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › cultural differences in food 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Dishwashing Robot for Restaurants? 6 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Raibeaux 7 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Top Ten Cooking Myths
- › Why Do You Cook?
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...