These olives come from the Northern Italian coast that borders France. The olives are not unlike Nicoise olives, but are perhaps a bit more buttery and less acidic.
Related Forum Threads
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- what can I do with a lot of california sliced black olives Last post on 2/11/10 at 8:45am in Food & Cooking
- Green olive tapenade? Last post on 8/2/09 at 10:48am in Food & Cooking
- Olives? Last post on 12/24/08 at 10:34pm in The Chef's Garden
- Lemon Olive Oil Last post on 8/24/08 at 11:13am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 214 Active Users (4 Members and 210 Guests)
- › Dear God, It's Me The Dog 5 minutes ago
- › OMG what did I do :*( braised short ribs disaster 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › buying a knife need some suggestions 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › The skins of ox tongue 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › new in the back of the house 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Newbie - needing advice for cooking 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › global or mac? 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › If you had your own cooking show... 6 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › To Invest or not 6 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › hi 6 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo