These olives come from the Northern Italian coast that borders France. The olives are not unlike Nicoise olives, but are perhaps a bit more buttery and less acidic.
Related Forum Threads
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- what can I do with a lot of california sliced black olives Last post on 2/11/10 at 8:45am in Food & Cooking
- Green olive tapenade? Last post on 8/2/09 at 10:48am in Food & Cooking
- Olives? Last post on 12/24/08 at 10:34pm in The Chef's Garden
- Lemon Olive Oil Last post on 8/24/08 at 11:13am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 302 Active Users (10 Members and 292 Guests)
- › Whatcha Cookin' Up This 4th of July? 9 minutes ago
- › July 2015 Challenge is . . . . SALAD 13 minutes ago
- › Desperately need some help ASAP please! 16 minutes ago
- › Mayo 22 minutes ago
- › The food behind the show 37 minutes ago
- › Colored cocoa butter 47 minutes ago
- › Pancakes 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Taking over Banquets in a Hotel 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Burger King zesty sauce or Bloomin' Onion sauce in a bottle? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Interesting and informative culinary books 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...