These olives come from the Northern Italian coast that borders France. The olives are not unlike Nicoise olives, but are perhaps a bit more buttery and less acidic.
Related Forum Threads
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- what can I do with a lot of california sliced black olives Last post on 2/11/10 at 8:45am in Food & Cooking
- Green olive tapenade? Last post on 8/2/09 at 10:48am in Food & Cooking
- Olives? Last post on 12/24/08 at 10:34pm in The Chef's Garden
- Lemon Olive Oil Last post on 8/24/08 at 11:13am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 318 Active Users (6 Members and 312 Guests)
- › Mosquito Invasion 24 seconds ago
- › An ethics-related question in dealing with unscrupulous competition 40 minutes ago
- › A Hiromoto find 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Shorts 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Serving plated meal for 200 time line 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › cooking with salsa 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › roasted beans flour shortbread cookie, a unique cookie 2 hours ago
- › Good Shoes, But Legs & Feet Are Sore 2 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Grill Cookoff in the Morning 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › May 2015 Challenge - FOWL 8 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!