Classically this sauce is simply a combination of browned butter, lemon juice, chopped parsley and seasoning. It is most often served with sauteed fish (often the sauce is made at the last minute in the same pan the fish was cooked in).
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 213 Active Users (2 Members and 211 Guests)
- › Would you sell your Home Cooked Food? 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for advice from experienced cooks and chefs 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › What am I doing wrong? Is it my pan choice? Please advise! 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › My first quality knife set 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Relocating to Texas- College Station area (Texas A&M) looking for... 4 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Leftover juices, lemon, garlic and thyme 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Plain Food to Great food 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 4 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › In Trouble For Doing Exactly What I Was Supposed To... 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Suggestions starting catering business I am relocating to Texas 9 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...