This is not a variety of olive but rather a way of processing black, fully ripened olives in salt or oil so that they become very strongly flavored and assertively bitter.
Related Forum Threads
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- what can I do with a lot of california sliced black olives Last post on 2/11/10 at 8:45am in Food & Cooking
- Green olive tapenade? Last post on 8/2/09 at 10:48am in Food & Cooking
- Olives? Last post on 12/24/08 at 10:34pm in The Chef's Garden
- Lemon Olive Oil Last post on 8/24/08 at 11:13am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 270 Active Users (7 Members and 263 Guests)
- › Masamoto HC Gyuto surprisingly thick behind edge and no distal taper 5 minutes ago
- › How long should you cook spices out for? 15 minutes ago
- › Shelf Life of Fried Pastries? 27 minutes ago
- › Share your phone or desktop wallpaper 41 minutes ago
- › Where can you get Quorn Mince/Chicken pieces? 46 minutes ago
- › Mezzaluna Made this cutting board! 50 minutes ago
- › time travel to food from childhood 54 minutes ago
- › Cutting Board Giveaway!!!! 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › [Request] Tips on maintaining newly bought Yaxell Zen 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › professional catering name 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Mainstays 15x20 poly cutting board by MaryB
- › 9.5X12.5X1.5 clear maple block cutting board by Mezzaluna
- › Kendall College - Chicago, IL by WannieSue1982
- › CounterArt Bamboo Cutting Board by Fablesable
- › Hi-Soft Cutting Board 33.1"x15.4"x0.8" (84x39x2cm) by MillionsKnives
- › Larch Wood Buffet Cutting Board PROBUF by panini
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by MillionsKnives
- › Catskill Craftsmen Super Slab with Finger Grooves by MillionsKnives
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by panini
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by chefmike25
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!