Heat resistant paper that is used in cooking and baking to line bakin pans, and cooking items en papillote.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 268 Active Users (5 Members and 263 Guests)
- › cleaver believer 10 minutes ago
- › Lasagna 37 minutes ago
- › What am I doing wrong? Is it my pan choice? Please advise! 45 minutes ago
- › Alfredo for 300 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Another menu to rate. 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Noob questions on a recommendation for Japanese knives. 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Question and advice : Whetstones and Ceramic Honing Steel 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Need recipe: gluten-free Korean BBQ 6 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 7 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Melting foundant 7 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution