A variety of olive that is always sold green. It is medium size, elongated and has its origins in the south of France. Its flavor is mild and nutty.
Related Forum Threads
- Fruit & VegetableSculptures Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:54pm in Food & Cooking
- Sicilian lemon ice cream Last post on 5/31/10 at 9:31am in Food & Cooking
- Top anti-oxidant foods Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:22pm in Food & Cooking
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- Washing fruits and vegetables tips Last post on 4/25/10 at 3:46am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 210 Active Users (4 Members and 206 Guests)
- › My first quality knife set 23 minutes ago
- › Relocating to Texas- College Station area (Texas A&M) looking for... 25 minutes ago
- › Leftover juices, lemon, garlic and thyme 38 minutes ago
- › Plain Food to Great food 41 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 55 minutes ago
- › In Trouble For Doing Exactly What I Was Supposed To... 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Suggestions starting catering business I am relocating to Texas 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Need help solving argument regarding marinating steak. 6 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › July 2015 Challenge is . . . . SALAD 8 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Which Flour to use for Carrot-Apple Cake? 9 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...