A variety of olive that is always sold green. It is medium size, elongated and has its origins in the south of France. Its flavor is mild and nutty.
Related Forum Threads
- Fruit & VegetableSculptures Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:54pm in Food & Cooking
- Sicilian lemon ice cream Last post on 5/31/10 at 9:31am in Food & Cooking
- Top anti-oxidant foods Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:22pm in Food & Cooking
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- Washing fruits and vegetables tips Last post on 4/25/10 at 3:46am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 237 Active Users (9 Members and 228 Guests)
- › project knife super estate sale find 21 minutes ago
- › Dear God, It's Me The Dog 28 minutes ago
- › April 2015 Challenge: Seafood 33 minutes ago
- › Rib Eye Steak 37 minutes ago
- › Weeds - are there any you like? 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › OMG what did I do :*( braised short ribs disaster 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Iselandic knife 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Utilizing your staffs talents 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Advice on knife purchases... stepping up? 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo