A variety of olive that is always sold green. It is medium size, elongated and has its origins in the south of France. Its flavor is mild and nutty.
Related Forum Threads
- Fruit & VegetableSculptures Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:54pm in Food & Cooking
- Sicilian lemon ice cream Last post on 5/31/10 at 9:31am in Food & Cooking
- Top anti-oxidant foods Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:22pm in Food & Cooking
- Olives all'Asconala as a starter, not appetiser... any ideas? Last post on 4/30/10 at 5:43pm in Food & Cooking
- Washing fruits and vegetables tips Last post on 4/25/10 at 3:46am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 345 Active Users (5 Members and 340 Guests)
- › Dosa Technique 3 minutes ago
- › PASTRY SCHOOL IN PARIS 12 minutes ago
- › Private chef 14 minutes ago
- › The Proper way to Cook Fettuccine Noodles 23 minutes ago
- › Please help identify this vintage kitchen tool 25 minutes ago
- › The October 2015 Chellange is . . . . PIE 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › European Knives VS Japanese Knives in a Professional Setting 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Low Pay vs. Travel 2 hours ago
- › Eat more pizza 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Huge Lobster tails 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Top Ten Cooking Myths
- › Why Do You Cook?
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...