A cooking method in which the item is cooked in its own juices, in a covered pot, and it is usually done in the oven. Also known as butter roasting.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 188 Active Users (3 Members and 185 Guests)
- › Handheld Meter & Probes 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Mercer knives.. 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Trying to start an at home catering Buisiness.Help!!!!!!!!! 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Flow and Equipment questions (Crepe and Coffee Cafe) 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › What do employers usually ask in a interview? 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › First gyuto, but keywords: low price, europe, learn to sharpen 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Keep unused breadcrumbs from a batch used to make fried chicken? 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Pickle juice 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › How Many Hours Do You Work(Day/Week) 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com