(Also called pate feuillete in french) This dough is comprised of many very thin layers of butter and dough. As the dough bakes, the butter creates steam which make the dough rise into a multitude of very thin crispy layers.
Related Forum Threads
- Professional Chef or Pastry Chef Last post on 8/16/10 at 1:38pm in General Culinary School Discussions
- Starting a Pastry Business Last post on 8/12/10 at 8:43pm in Pastries & Baking
- whole wheat pastry flour Last post on 7/27/10 at 5:47pm in Pastries & Baking
- Red Seal Pastry Exam Last post on 8/10/10 at 12:10am in Professional Pastry Chefs
- Pastry Schools in Paris / France Last post on 7/24/10 at 11:54pm in General Culinary School Discussions
Currently, there are 295 Active Users (5 Members and 290 Guests)
- › Anyone with Vegas experience/knowledge? 2 minutes ago
- › June 2015 Challenge. TOMATOES 13 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for a smoker anyone? 20 minutes ago
- › Anyone wants to do an internship in China? 45 minutes ago
- › Baked sweet potatoes stuffed with canned water-tuna 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Interesting and informative culinary books 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Who invented the steak? The Native Americans? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Greetings from Romania 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Please suggest me the best yet affordable cookery course in London 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › FINALLY!!!!!! That perfect homemade yellow cake 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...