The French word for stew.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 155 Active Users (3 Members and 152 Guests)
- › professional catering name 31 minutes ago
- › First job in the culinary field, any advice? 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › For Those of You Who Love Cooking and Want to Make a Decent Living... 5 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Picking my first chef knife 6 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Looking for a type of culinary job that is 9-5 5 days a week. 7 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Masamoto HC Gyuto surprisingly thick behind edge and no distal taper 8 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › How long should you cook spices out for? 8 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Shelf Life of Fried Pastries? 8 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Share your phone or desktop wallpaper 9 hours ago
- › Where can you get Quorn Mince/Chicken pieces? 9 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Mainstays 15x20 poly cutting board by MaryB
- › 9.5X12.5X1.5 clear maple block cutting board by Mezzaluna
- › Kendall College - Chicago, IL by WannieSue1982
- › CounterArt Bamboo Cutting Board by Fablesable
- › Hi-Soft Cutting Board 33.1"x15.4"x0.8" (84x39x2cm) by MillionsKnives
- › Larch Wood Buffet Cutting Board PROBUF by panini
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by MillionsKnives
- › Catskill Craftsmen Super Slab with Finger Grooves by MillionsKnives
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by panini
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by chefmike25
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!