The French word for stew.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 312 Active Users (14 Members and 298 Guests)
- › August 2015 Challenge - Eggplant 4 minutes ago
- › Anchovy paste 6 minutes ago
- › Do you charge gratuity for delivery, drop off and set up catering... 7 minutes ago
- › Keeping lettuce fresh - suggestions? 7 minutes ago
- › First gyuto, but keywords: low price, europe, learn to sharpen 10 minutes ago
- › Cruise Ship Kitchen (video) 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Downtown Phoenix Commercial Kitchen Available 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Trying to start an at home catering Buisiness.Help!!!!!!!!! 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Chef shortages ??? 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Catering job and pricing 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com