Commonly called a chefs potato the russet is generally considered an all purpose potato.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 254 Active Users (7 Members and 247 Guests)
- › Greetings from Wisconsin! 16 minutes ago
- › OMG what did I do :*( braised short ribs disaster 18 minutes ago
- › Winter seasonal/ cruise ship work 49 minutes ago
- › April 2015 Challenge: Seafood 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Cake Rise Issue 3 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Dual Fuel 48" range - GE Monogram vs Wolf 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Boogie-Naught Italian pastry 5 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Moving up too fast??? 5 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › How to break into the Private Chef market?! 5 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › what school did you attend, or did you forgo school route and just... 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo