Sweet white wine that comes from the vineyards of Sauternes in the BORDEAUX region of France. The distince flavor of the Sauternes is produced by late picking of the grapes when they are overripe.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 194 Active Users (3 Members and 191 Guests)
- › Taking over Banquets in a Hotel 6 minutes ago
- › Colored cocoa butter 34 minutes ago
- › How to best sear sous-vide-cooked beef 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Panna cotta - Article & thoughts 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › pan made by 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › What's for breakfast? 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › would you like to teach me how to make ice cream ? 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Hey guys gala dinner menu help. 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › getting experience 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Cheers from champaign IL 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...