Sweet white wine that comes from the vineyards of Sauternes in the BORDEAUX region of France. The distince flavor of the Sauternes is produced by late picking of the grapes when they are overripe.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 259 Active Users (2 Members and 257 Guests)
- › Memorial Day Weekend 10 minutes ago
- › Pastry Cook Needed in Walnut Creek! 19 minutes ago
- › Poultry - To rinse or Not to Rinse? 20 minutes ago
- › Major problem with my lean dough 26 minutes ago
- › Making your own butter 30 minutes ago
- › wa rehandle project 54 minutes ago
- › Fresh Corn 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Safe Granite Cutting Boards 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Temperature in the pastry kitchen 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!