Sweet white wine that comes from the vineyards of Sauternes in the BORDEAUX region of France. The distince flavor of the Sauternes is produced by late picking of the grapes when they are overripe.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 298 Active Users (7 Members and 291 Guests)
- › What did you have for dinner? 45 minutes ago
- › What's your impression of sous vide? 49 minutes ago
- › Spaghetti Meatballs Questions :P 56 minutes ago
- › Regional FOOD Differences 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Wanting To Be The Boss So Soon? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Soup-ggestions? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › cooking sous vide on a large scale? 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Advice for Food Service in an Art Gallery 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › tough corned beef 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › The dreaded Knife Slip 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com