Sweet white wine that comes from the vineyards of Sauternes in the BORDEAUX region of France. The distince flavor of the Sauternes is produced by late picking of the grapes when they are overripe.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 309 Active Users (4 Members and 305 Guests)
- › Couple of questions 13 minutes ago
- › biscuit and bread 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Need help to decipher item in recipe 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › globular poached eggs 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Summer 2015; your food & drinks 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › SCONES!!! 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Which Flour to use for Carrot-Apple Cake? 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › First stage 3 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO GARDE MANGER, CHAUD FROID, ASPIC 6 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Possible 6th Taste: Oleogustus 7 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...