A variety of Italian short grain rice used to make risotto. (This variety in particular produces a very creamy risotto.)
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 242 Active Users (2 Members and 240 Guests)
- › Sugar / Coconut palm sugar 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Picking my first chef knife 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › catering job 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Amateur Chef Magazine 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Cake Rise Issue 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Hi Everyone from Mesa AZ 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › What's in your kniferoll? 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Yeast Risen Donuts - Problems with rising 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Lowering deep fryer temp during slow periods? 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Straightening out a knife 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry