Describe 'why a chef you ask?' here
Being a chef is hard. Its a lot of work and its takes up a lot of time. But its the best choice I have ever made. Not only do I get to eat all I want all day but I also get to learn and increase my knowledge as a Pastry chef.
When it comes to being a chef the main thing is not about if you can cook. But also can u teach someone, without you teaching them in a direct attempt for them to learn. There are a lot of chefs that I've known and I learned a lot because of them. Just by how their work ethic is. And they probably have no idea that I learned anything from them.....thats a CHEF.
Before you make that guranteed decision to become a chef. Ask yourself "what don't I like about it" because its pretty apparent why u want to become a chef. But if you can answer that question honest and really know if you can live with that because it can make you better person or a more structured individual. Or you can find absolutely NOTHING you don't like about it. That's when you will know. And that's when your life will change, or better yet begin.
Currently, there are 250 Active Users (9 Members and 241 Guests)
- › Fermentation. Bread, yoghurt, sauerkraut, and about 1000 other things. 34 minutes ago
- › Who would you rather work with? Hard working or naturally talented? 39 minutes ago
- › Does nutrition play a role when you're creating new dishes? 57 minutes ago
- › poached eggs - holding ??? 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Limiting modifications 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › New guy saying hi 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › This is going to sound dumb, but... 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › This is a new low for my new local grocery store. 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Eating good in Vegas 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Aspiring Cook/Chef 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › American Metalcraft PKR20 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 20-Inch by phatch
- › Chef's Choice 662 International Professional Electric Food... by oldschool1982
- › Cuisinart CGC-4BCPC - Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor by oldschool1982
- › Bunker Hill Community College - Culinary Arts Program by Joyo
- › Demeyere 7-ply pans by ChrisBelgium
- › Le Creuset Magnetik by ChrisBelgium
- › Savage Supply Co. "Rocco" Knife Roll by Jim Berman
- › Better Than Bouillon - Clam Base - 8 oz. by chefedb
- › Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System by PassTheGravy
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo
- › Milanese Creamy Pesto
- › Steak Cooking 101 (home/indoor) by a Pro
- › Chef shortcuts for holiday goodies
- › Forgotten Christmas Candy - Divinity and...
- › Der Kuchen
- › Keeping Great Employees