Describe 'why a chef you ask?' here
Being a chef is hard. Its a lot of work and its takes up a lot of time. But its the best choice I have ever made. Not only do I get to eat all I want all day but I also get to learn and increase my knowledge as a Pastry chef.
When it comes to being a chef the main thing is not about if you can cook. But also can u teach someone, without you teaching them in a direct attempt for them to learn. There are a lot of chefs that I've known and I learned a lot because of them. Just by how their work ethic is. And they probably have no idea that I learned anything from them.....thats a CHEF.
Before you make that guranteed decision to become a chef. Ask yourself "what don't I like about it" because its pretty apparent why u want to become a chef. But if you can answer that question honest and really know if you can live with that because it can make you better person or a more structured individual. Or you can find absolutely NOTHING you don't like about it. That's when you will know. And that's when your life will change, or better yet begin.
Currently, there are 178 Active Users (5 Members and 173 Guests)
- › shelf life of white cooking wine 53 minutes ago
- › Kabocha Squash, or Pumpkin if you prefer. 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Howdy 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Bechamel Sauce 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Can anyone suggest a basic cookbook bible? 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › The best way to begin? 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Jairo Dreams of Sushi 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Please could i get some feedback from the new product that i am... 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › New spin on an old classic 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Can cake flour be used to make cookies 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › American Metalcraft PKR20 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 20-Inch by phatch
- › Chef's Choice 662 International Professional Electric Food... by oldschool1982
- › Cuisinart CGC-4BCPC - Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor by oldschool1982
- › Bunker Hill Community College - Culinary Arts Program by Joyo
- › Demeyere 7-ply pans by ChrisBelgium
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo
- › Milanese Creamy Pesto