Describe 'why a chef you ask?' here
Being a chef is hard. Its a lot of work and its takes up a lot of time. But its the best choice I have ever made. Not only do I get to eat all I want all day but I also get to learn and increase my knowledge as a Pastry chef.
When it comes to being a chef the main thing is not about if you can cook. But also can u teach someone, without you teaching them in a direct attempt for them to learn. There are a lot of chefs that I've known and I learned a lot because of them. Just by how their work ethic is. And they probably have no idea that I learned anything from them.....thats a CHEF.
Before you make that guranteed decision to become a chef. Ask yourself "what don't I like about it" because its pretty apparent why u want to become a chef. But if you can answer that question honest and really know if you can live with that because it can make you better person or a more structured individual. Or you can find absolutely NOTHING you don't like about it. That's when you will know. And that's when your life will change, or better yet begin.
Currently, there are 371 Active Users (7 Members and 364 Guests)
- › Apple Peeler / Corer recommendations 53 seconds ago
- › uncooked bottom crusts 8 minutes ago
- › Well done steak? 38 minutes ago
- › Display temp for Macarons 57 minutes ago
- › Displaying Macarons in shop 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Not All Home Cooks Get It Perfect 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Commercial oven for Macarons. Help needed 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › How to adjust sourdough bread recipe for high humidity? 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › looking for a change , but need advice 2 hours ago
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by rpmiller
- › #22 *TWO PACK* Replacement Knife Blade for Meat Grinder. Hobart,... by Markrmoore2
- › Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring... by Markrmoore2
- › The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science by MillionsKnives
- › Le Cordon Bleu Mexico by Maria1233
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Cocktail Party Food-Crab Cheesecake
- › Nothing Says the Holidays Like a Champagne...
- › The Red Stag Manhhattan
- › Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Dried...
- › Cranberry Old Fashioned
- › Holiday Sangria
- › Turkey and Sweet Potato Hash-Thanksgiving...
- › Spicy Sweet Potato Gratin
- › Roasted Beets with Garlic and Onions
- › Pumpking Cranberry Coffeecake