Consists of malt vinegar, molasses, sugar, shallot, garlic, tamarind, clove, anchovy essence, and meat extract. Most often used for flavoring sauces and soups.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 221 Active Users (6 Members and 215 Guests)
- › 'lo! 5 minutes ago
- › Trying to start an at home catering Buisiness.Help!!!!!!!!! 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Coming Soon Jende Custom Knife Roll Giveaway!!! 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › In need of advice 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Question about bins 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Another " Which knife question" 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › May 2015 Challenge - FOWL 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › So how bad is your carpal tunnel these days? 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Is there a calculator for cutting pieces ? 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Opinions of a gluten free lifestyle 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › IKEA Herb Cutting Board With Rocker Knife by Meezenplaz
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!