Consists of malt vinegar, molasses, sugar, shallot, garlic, tamarind, clove, anchovy essence, and meat extract. Most often used for flavoring sauces and soups.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 175 Active Users (1 Member and 174 Guests)
- › Please suggest me the best yet affordable cookery course in London 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Who invented the steak? The Native Americans? 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › July 2015 Challenge is . . . . SALAD 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Whatcha Cookin' Up This 4th of July? 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Where to buy in Europe? 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › June 2015 Challenge. TOMATOES 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Any good Mac and Cheese recipes? 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Charity Event I am sponsoring.........................HELP!!!!!! 5 hours ago
- › Need advice from experienced chefs 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Establishing a Standard for Rushes? 5 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...