Consists of malt vinegar, molasses, sugar, shallot, garlic, tamarind, clove, anchovy essence, and meat extract. Most often used for flavoring sauces and soups.
Related Forum Threads
- culinary student needs help identifing french term Last post on 9/28/10 at 11:29am in Food & Cooking
- Bechamel Sauce Last post on 3/27/15 at 6:41am in Food & Cooking
- Preserved chillis - how do I do? Last post on 5/6/10 at 10:13am in Food & Cooking
- what does DECONSTRUCTED mean? Last post on 12/1/14 at 2:40pm in Food & Cooking
- Le Poêler - cooking technique Last post on 11/16/14 at 10:14am in Food & Cooking
Currently, there are 245 Active Users (7 Members and 238 Guests)
- › Think you chop an onion fast? 34 minutes ago
- › Changing Careers 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Poultry - To rinse or Not to Rinse? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › What are your favorite podcasts? 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Shorts 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › What culinary position should i be looking for that will further my... 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Happy to join and meet funny guys here 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › My sense of smell is gone! 5 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Tomatoe sauce and bolognese 6 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Beware of Canola Oil 7 hours, 1 minute ago
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!