New: Calphalon ONE 10" Skillet and Calphalon KATANA 5-1/2 Serrated Utility Knife
Posted 7/23/12 at 10:55am by StipCarters (0)
Up for sale are two Calphalon One 10" frying pans and one Calphalon Katana 5-1/2 in. VG-1 steel serrated utility knife. I bought these items to be gifts, but am no longer in need for them. I...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 321 Active Users (4 Members and 317 Guests)
- › Popcorn Toppings 15 minutes ago
- › country, baby back, regular 16 minutes ago
- › Pancakes 17 minutes ago
- › The food behind the show 19 minutes ago
- › sugar alternatives 33 minutes ago
- › Advice/Recommendation on buying a stainless steel gyuto or... 44 minutes ago
- › Croissant Class 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › What is the best fish to make fish stock (fumet)? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for a smoker anyone? 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › To cover or not to cover my round rump roast 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...