or Connect

Posts by boosehound

o ya cookie man yes excessive drinking can leed to a shi**y immune system. but did you know moderate drinking is good for you? probably not because your a teetotaler.
wow, i got to tell you that is all amazing sh*t. realy. especially the part about me and my short carear and something about mcdonalds waiting for this kind of mind set...... i havent been to mcdonalds in a very very long time. a realy long time. but from what ive heard and been told they dont have a bar. so drinking there whilst working wouldnt work cookie man. besides i dont drink on the job. i left that job for bigger better things(as my former chef put it) drinking at...
i thought this was a dead thread! haha. anyway. im not at that establishment anymore. havent been for i dont know.... 6 months. i took a new job with more to do and less to drink. not to put the last place down. that all said, ill answer your question to an extent. so, no one likes a party pooper! and in the event of one you try to persuade them otherwise. and aparently i have a good power of peruasion. besides if the person said they realy realy didnt want to i would...
when i was in school i had a 5 gallon bucket filled with all sorts of chemicals, oxy cleen, bleach regular deturgant, i also would use some stain remover, that comes in a spray bottle. seems to work unless the coat or apron was just plain beat. now a days i just bleach the heck out of everything or send it to the cleaners. if all else fails i throw it out. what have you been doing?
you know were i am in mass there are a few places that do this. both are within 20 minutes of me too. both are similar as well. only differance is one place is 1.35/dog and the other is 1.05. anyway both are great places that do very well from what im told and from what i see when i go, which isnt often i must sadly say. both places also do very simular dogs, they get ketchup, mustard, relish, and what they call chili. i call it dirty meat, but to each his own. it tastes...
after spending a 1/4 of the day bleeding, that was refreshing.
i love it when a waitress comes into the kitchen with a huge smile on her face and says, " can you cook the tuna well done in the sushi?" . ummm let me think about that one, NO.
i am up and down. meaning for a while i will be going to the gym, eating right not drinking very much(2 beers a day-if that at all). i get great sleep all that good stuff. then their are the times were im drinking every night in major excess ,not sleeping very well, never going to the gym(and still paying for it) not eating very well. my good freinds tell me im going to have a heart attack if i dont slow down, or find a new outlet for all the stress related to my...
i had the worst time at og in cape cod mass this past winter with my family. i told them i didnt want to eat there but we were on a small vaca and i didnt have a car so og it was. i got pork tenderloin which i wanted MR. she informed me she wasnt sure if they could cook it that way. when i asked why not she said it has to be cooked to 165, i told her she was wrong and thinking of ground meat. so she said ill see what they tell me and get back to you. that stupid no good...
i feel like the same shows have been on that network for a long time. and worse off a few yrs back i worked at a country club and every sunday i worked the omlette/waffle/carving station and there was nothing worse than having to listen to a bunch of soccer moms tell me my job because they watch the ******* food network, and how they just got a $500 brand new set of heavier knifes because they felt they were ready to step up to a better heaveir knife(basicly they needed to...