or Connect

Posts by tcapper

Mine is the german Messermeister, great knife
I have eaten in 11 Michelin starred restaurants and worked in 2 of those, but my best Chef vote goes to : Michele Gherig currently in the Park Lane Intercontinental, London ChefsWorld - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs
I dont think it will become the norm, rather an interesting night out once in a while. Just some info : ChefsWorld - Forum - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs ChefsWorld - Forum - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs Check On !!! ChefsWorld - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs
Thanks for all the replies. I was watching some of the HK Usa last night (probably old) at least you guys get a restaurant out of the deal, i cant even remember what the english HK guys got, probably a kick up the A**. Tell you what i would put up with a couple of weeks graft for a new Restaurant. It also made me giggle that these chefs on HK cant even get it together to serve 70 covers, i bet you they pick really crap chefs to go on the program, just to make the show...
Hi guys, there is a an interesting thread going on in the UK, what is your take on the subject. ChefsWorld - Forum - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs
For me its that buzz just before you kick of service and when the service is going well you feel like you could take on the world, nothing in life matters but that buzz. Equally when some schmuck makes a stupid complaint, it really pisses you off, you go home and sit there mulling it over again and again. We are crazy, absolutly f***** insane to be doing this but its that buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Check on !! ChefsWorld - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment &...
Things are not going to change in the uk and states until employers realise that their business depends on the chef. I work freelance now and when i take on a fairly long term job i charge 20% of sales made, why does every rep in the world get money based on sales and chefs dont. Any way take it easy, also check out the link below its based in the uk ciao ChefsWorld - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs
Looking at these posts you have a realy slippery nob on your hands. Right if you take the exec job you got to cover yourself from day one, how do you do that? get it written down in your new contract. Agree on your food cost % and get it in the contract, agree on budgets and get it in the contract, get everything down on paper. Then if rambo starts his crap and does turn the board against you it is going to cost them a looot of money to get rid of you. Secondly...
Once you have decided on the details of the position, salary etc etc Send me the details (Private Message) and I will advertise the position for you. Good Luck ChefsWorld - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs
I use Birkenstock Natürlich Footshop GmbH You might want to translate page its in german. This is their proffesional range with non slip sole. ChefsWorld - Chefs Jobs, Catering Jobs, Recruitment & Employment resources for chefs