or Connect

Posts by AllisonTwitt

This is the exact starbucks pumpkin scone recipe.. INGREDIENTS: 2 cups all-purpose flour 7 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 cup canned pumpkin 3 tablespoons half-and-half 1 large egg 6 tablespoons cold butter Plain Glaze 1 cup plus 1 tablespoons powdered sugar 2 tablespoons whole milk Spiced Icing 1 cup plus 3...
Yes when you brine a bird it also cooks faster, makes it way juicier, and is also perfectly seasoned. there really is no need to add more seasoning because of the salts and peppercorns. I love brining.
This one's from Emeril.. 1 1/2 cups heavy cream 1 cup half-and-half 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 1/4 cup sugar 1 tablespoons cornstarch 3 tablespoons bourbonHeat the cream, half-and-half, vanilla, and sugar in a saucepan over high heat, whisking, for 3 minutes. Dissolve the cornstarch in the bourbon. When bubbles form around the edges of the cream, whisk in the bourbon mixture. As the cream boils up, remove the pot from the heat and continue whisking vigorously...
I usually tip arounmd 25-30% because I know what its like to be a server, no matter what the restuarant is. Sometimes if they are really fantastic or it looks like they have a bad day I will tip them like 35-40%. I used to be a server, I know how it feels when you get a bad tip !
Wanted to let you guys know that my party was absolutely spectacular ! My cave girl costume was nice. it's a wonmder I still have my body.... I'm lucky. What were you guys ??
Dude, saute them ! Then, put them on a pizza ! They taste much, much more flavorful. Trust me. The pizza gets the entire onion.. It is fantastic...
Thanks guys. You are all fantastic. Go Pack !!!! SGM are you in the air force ??
Any halloween costume parties for you guys ? What are you guys being for halloween ? Any sexy outfits ? LOL. I'm being a cavegirl. Yea, I couldn't htink of anything too spectacular... So what are you guys being ?
Well in my experience putting flavor in the butter penetrates the food with taste much more. It sort of merges itself into the flavor more inclusively. Thats just my 2 cents.
No No No, my family loves this kind of gravy ! Seriously. this is exaclty how I make it. I can definately see where you are coming from though. The thing we do is make two different kinds of bird. But we love it ! Salmonella bird LOL .