or Connect

Posts by Pooh

Rieussec ~~ a Sauternes from Bordeaux next, a "C"
I felt unable to post last night and I still feel numb. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I read each of your posts attentively. I'm relieved that you and your relatives are safe and sound. At this point in time, just let me extend my deepest and heartfelt sympathy to those who suffered through the night. God Bless America and peace to all! Poohbear hugs to all, Kim
CC, I'm on once in a while catching up on threads, reading more than posting... :rolleyes:
L'Étoile AC = French for "the star," L'Étoile is the name of this tiny appellation and the village it encompasses. It's located in eastern France's Jura region, near the Swiss border. This appellation produces white wines made from Savagnin, Chardonnay and the red grape Poulsard. L'Étoile AC also covers vin jaune, fin de paille and mousseux wines. "C" [ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: pooh ]
Cool! CHOCOLATE... Keep us informed. :p :p :p
Hi Mesquite27! LOL, what an appropriate name for this topic! Here's an excerpt from Rick Bayless's Mexican Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant Flavors of a World-Class Cuisine: What's Best? Mortar versus Blender versus Food Processor Those chiseled-out bowls of basalt (lava rock) called molcajetes in Mexico -- the ones that sit on counters in taquerías, home kitchens, even fancy eateries -- are so tangled up in Mexican culinary history that it's nearly impossible to think...
Thanks for the tip, Linda. We were thinking of getting a satellite dish...we think NOT ANYMORE! :eek:
Anneke, Valerie Pringle is GONE!!! ;)
Crust and Crumbs. You might want to check for trademarks though since this is a book title by Peter Reinhart! P.S.: Does the winner get a prize? :D :D
Wooooooooo thanks so much, Linda. I'm printing this! So I gather that except for the lobster sandwich on WONDER BREAD, everything else was cool! :rolleyes: