or Connect

Posts by Kimmie

Hi Mez, I haven't forgotten you either. I think of you a lot! A moderator had sent me a private message that people were trying to reach me and my incoming private message box was full, but no amount of futzing around has allowed me to empty it. After several tries doing the appropriate things to delete all messages, allowing space for new mail, with no results, I contacted Nicko and told him the situation. Unfortunately, he's never answered me. :(
Hi there! ;) Here's a smiley and a wink as per your request, Kuan! I'm doing great; I even devote the same amount of time and care to cooking issues but my ability to be on the internet is severely curtailed. I am no longer able to go online from work and with that BIG window closed, I have a lot less time to speak to you all. I have to admit that with what little time I do have online, I've spent some of it reading The Julie/Julia Project blog. But I...
Hi and welcome to Cheftalk! Great question. I am very partial to the All-Clad LTD line.
I'm so happy for you Chrose. That is an amazing recovery! May the New Year be even better for you!
You should try GONTARA as they ship everywhere in Canada and the US.
I was not impressed with Babbo; I could easily do without Boulud; I'm look forward to Jeremiah Tower's; haven't seen or heard about him for a long time; Not sure I need another Thai cookbook but I will look into it; As for Vegetables, My Kitchen in Spain, Rustico, Made in Marseilles do not attract me at all; I do look forward to Paris Sweets although a baking book must have pictures rather than illustrations; I'm sure I will be disappointed. Saffron Shores and Stone...
Check out the selection from the New-York Times
WOW! Talk about having your cake and eating it too! What great news, especially on your birthday! Congratulations for your internship. I also wish you a very happy birthday, and many many more to come. ;)
Imagine shallots caramelized in Tarte-Tatin form served with a filet of half-smoked/half-baked Arctic char. The fish would be absolutely fresh, and its gentle smokiness would be enhanced with a veal and elderberry sauce. :lips:
Good question. This will probably help. click