or Connect

Posts by Kimmie

Good answer Vivian. I second that!
Welcome. HOTTER THAN **** HABANERO SALSA 1 small tomato, 2 medium onions, 3 cloves garlic, 1 medium red bell pepper, 1 fresh Habanero chile, 1 fresh Tabasco chile, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/3 cup water, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons canola oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon oregano (mexican variety) I would like to also recommend "Hellish Relish" by Sharon Niederman. It's available at amazon.com Forty recipes are included...
If you're looking for unusual: a fig tatin served with magret de canard (duck breast) or duck confit.
Freezing your roasted peppers in ziplock bags is also an option.
You may be right Pongi. Here's a quote from Antonio Carluccio: «Never rinse pasta in cold water -- if you want to cool it down and interrupt the cooking process, add a couple of glasses of cold water to the pot when you take it off the stove.»
I use bread flour and very very slow rise, and never put oil in my dough.
Here's some info on ground cherries Ground Cherry Pie
There are three common reasons for gooey/sticky pasta: either there's not enough water, the water is not at a rolling boil or the pasta was not stirred initially. There's a fourth reason: crappy pasta to begin with.
:lol: Confusion allowed Alexia, it's been such a long time. The book has been reprinted and is available at amazon.com click Here's a word from his nephew (scroll down to the second review)
hmmmm, amongst my first reads I think, it's Henri Charpentier's biography! You know, the one who invented crêpes suzettes. Is it back into print?