or Connect

Posts by Kimmie

Just in case you missed my answer on the Welcome thread: See Larouse Gastronomique or Helen Morris' "Portrait of a Chef" for a complete biography of Alexis Sawyer.
Welcome Counie. See Larouse Gastronomique or Helen Morris' "Portrait of a Chef" for a complete biography of this great chef.
Congratulations. Here's to a thousand more!
Most New York Restaurants Will Be Open I just thought I would ask: Whether you live in New York or not, did you plan to dine in or out on 9/11?
Mez, I was hoping that you would be interested by this NY Times article
Try'n find The Saucier's Apprentice (Raymond A. Sokolov) and Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making (James Peterson) Two great ones to have around the kitchen. I agree with Suzanne: French Curry Sauce is miles and miles away from it's Indian counterpart.
It's my pleasure, Sir. Just thought you could use it! (the humor that is...) But seriously, I can imagine you teaching. Whatever you decide, don't steer too far from the kitchen...
Wow Brad, I had no idea! Thought you were merely on sick-leave! Hey you're such a comedian, you would do great with your own cooking show on the Food Network. Watch-out Emeril...! ;)
Thank you for finding it Joni! For the photo, click there http://cheftalkcafe.com/forums/showt...uffle#post7675
Good choice Mez! Your little coffee pot will give you a better quality espresso than any electric espresso maker. I have a GranGaggia that I practically don't use anymore ever since I bought a little espresso coffee pot. It's not even plugged-in :D Enjoy it! ;)