or Connect

Posts by currylady

Hi Joshua, Buy this book. It covers all aspects of starting your own restaurant. "Restaurant Business Start Up Guide" by Paul Daniels. Good Luck!
Hi Robbo, Red Cabbage.... hmmm Here's one I had a while back and it was yummmmm! Julienne red and green cabbage and green onions, add chunks of tofu, make dressing with sweet soy, ginger, garlic, mirin, rice vinegar, chilli sauce. Toss salad, sprinkle with sesame seeds, crushed roasted peanuts and fresh cilantro.
Hello All! I am thinking about opening a french bistro/cafe in Bombay, India. It would be the first one here! I would love to get any suggestions/ideas from you'll regarding concept, menu, etc. etc. Looking forward to your replies. Thanks, Currylady
Hi Ron, Couple of my favourites with truffle oil. 1) Toss homemade tagliatelle pasta with butter and truffle oil 2) White asparagus delicately sauteed in butter drizzled with truffle oil and thin parmesan shavings mmmm so good !!! Enjoy!
Hi coolJ! What is a journeyman cook? Currylady
I'm not sure if they are specific to the s pacific but give it a try transitionsabroad.com foodjobs.com.uk currylady
Hello! I'm a new member from India. I graduated from the California Culinary Academy in 1998. I have enjoyed reading your postings and have been very inspired by your enthusiasm. Thanks. Currygirl