or Connect

Posts by Ishbel

Hello and welcome from another home cook! All our members are valued equally, so feel free to join in on threads you find interesting, or start your own in the relevant forum. There is a Professionals-only area, which are read-only for those not in a culinary trade, but the do make interesting reading! Please do make time to check out the articles, reviews and photographs, they are a source of inspiration!
Hello and welcome to Cheftalk. You can ask questions in the professionals-only fora or in any relevant forum. The professional areas are read only for those members who are not employed in a culinary trade. The articles, reviews and photographs are worth spending time to view, too. You could also do a search using the bar at the top to see if your question has been posed before!
Welcome to Cheftalk! We have members from around the globe and all levels of culinary ability. Feel free to join in on threads you find interesting, or start your own in the relevant forum. Please note that there are a few Professionals-only fora, which are read-only for those of us who do not work in culinary trades. The articles, photographs and reviews here are all worth spending time to view.
I am a culture buff.
Clove The member you have addressed is banned from the site!
KK when we were in Kerkyra in May, the horta was young and tasty!
Glad that you're enjoying the Cretan food, KK. I love horta!
Nothing! With Germany and Argentina, I don't have a horse in the race.
Just what we're having for lunch, Chris! I like my eggs like that.
Looks like butter paddles to me, for forming blocks of butter.