or Connect

Posts by GhettoRacingKid

no matter where you go the pay is crap when you first start. You get what you put into it. If you work really hard and keep on leanring and move aroudn your son will be fine. afte a few years he can become a sous chef and then a few years after that a head or exec chef. I think the main thing should be is this something he is going to be happy doign the rest of his life? If he does then the money willnt matter. THe last chef I worked for loved what he did and...
no bruiose? lol looks good.
ogg that chic is a B%#$H I met her at a charity event I was volunteering for and she was jsut like snooty and mean. maybe it was a bad day but at $5000 a person she could have been a bit nicer. I dont watch FN much during the day and I have watched jamie at home. and its a decent show. it relates to me since i grow alot of stuff. I hate the fact that they keep on pushing who they want to be big. liek micheal simon or whoever. and ugg i cant stand them.... Dont...
Only you can choose what makes you happy. As much as it is demanding if you dont love it, it will show and you will be miserable which will reflect in your food and etc....
alittle research on line this is what ive found The horn of the tataga (unicorn fish) . “The most prized fish today and yesteryears is the unicorn fish," Ben says. "Usually they grow maybe 14, 15 inches long and they’re about six inches wide. They have two blades on each side of the cadle, the tail side in the back, and then there's this unicorn horn in the front. "Those are usually prized fish, along with the rabbit fish, the one that we spear at night....
Are you asking this becuase in school your making nothing but custard style desserts? It helps with the 4 components of a dish. we did a million bavarians when I was in school.
A buddy of mine did his intership ata jean george place. and over the few mnths he was there. he never saw him. I had him ask the chef there becuase I was wondering the same thing. only a few people there ever saw him let alone talked to him. and there was an endless chain of people who were trained by people who were trained by who until you finally got the guy who was jean georges sous chef if that makes sense
My 2 freinds have literally nothing. I have to lug everythng I need over there for what ever Im making. Im not going to carry my whole kitchen to theirs and there have bee an few times where I forgot something and needed to improvise. Needless to say. My knifes are usually in the car with me when I go over there. I think the hardest dish is one that impresses me with what I made. (im never happy with what I did becuase I know it could be better, the wife hates...
I did a certificate program and while a degree is nice and stuff. All the real knowledge comes from expeiernce. I would have to say the sooner you get out there the better.
I wish i had a signature. the wife lvoes a few things I do and im never thrilled with what I do. I liek to tyr alot of things. but i guess. Garlic mashed potatos alla vodka sauce my italian sauce my chocolate chip cookies shrimp scampi stringbeans -it makes me laugh its jsut sauteed in butter and seasoned but everyone loves them everyone seems to love the stuff. im jsut bored with it. (i think thats my problem), there all simple stuff, I know i do them...