or Connect

Posts by damack

call and talk to a local chef near you or shoot them a email its a lot easier to do that over the phone... i had a assignment very close 
ya some of the people i have worked with i dont understand how they fit all the pearcings on there face or gadge holes in there ears i just dont get and it doesn't look good ether
 i think the person in charge has way to much on his plate to even know whats going on, right now my chef is doing 2 jobs he is the chef and the F&B, i dought he even knows whats going on
 i agree with chef bill but today i hear that this guy is going to try and become the new exc chef and have the chef get moved to F&B im hoping that the hotel maniger isnt dumb and he quits after that. but ill see how things work out. i don't think that my chef will let this happen and if it dose this is not a place that i need to be working. so if it all goes though ill start looking else where. im going to wait it out for a while, and see. im the least drama at my work...
 jealous uh no im happily married, its i dont want to give my time off up( im already working 6 days a week) so im not sure if i should talk to the chef but also i think the waitress dose her job well but i could do with out the other cook he is just a @ss
 learn these words and use them all the timeYES CHEF... THATS ALL THEY WANT TO HEAR, AND LEARN HOW TO MOVE FAST, WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST GET 5 TIMES FASTER THEN YOU MIGHT BE THERE...
 ok so im a cook at a hotel...in the past month or so i have seen one of the wait stuff flirting with the other cook,no harm in that... but today he walks by me and says stay out of the walk in.. and i look over the they are both going in there. im not sure what to do. if i tell the chef he gets canned and then we are short staffed and i just lost my days off. so what do u guys think.. 
 go get a job as a dishwasher and work your way up its the only way i will respect you. right now you are just a joke
closed kitchen.  white jacked with logo on it, and any chef pants i have so ill wear chex or stripes, and no hat
 ok bordain is only famous and has the TV shows because he wrote a book, he is a famous author that happens to be a Chef, read Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly its bordains book.today i worked starting at 5am-2pm no brake, i dont mind, i enjoy my job and half the time i wasnt in the kitchen i was moving tables and chairs around the hotel and helping out . like they have said befor there is noting below you, i will jump in the dish pit, or do what...