or Connect

Posts by Jeremy

Greeting James, Jeremy from GlobalChefs.com here.... How long does it take you to write a book? Do you have assistance with recipe development and testing, I always wondered as your books are such tomes?
I love the Ferry Plaza market (San Francisco), but six bucks for a loaf of bread - I think the baker is pulling my chef pants down! What do you guys think?
OK, so I read ChefTalk.com, GlobalChefs.com BBC.co.uk etc. but I need some new sites to read. I like this one www.offalgood.com - what are you guys looking at?
Dave do you have any new books in the works, if so what and when can we expect to see it? Thanks again for taking part in the forum and give such extensive answers!
Who do you guys think has written the most useful, user friendly cookbook?
Dave, where did the idea of creating a food substitution cookbook come from? How did you decide what items to include and how long did it take to put together?
Rick will you be touring with you book as I would like to get a signed copy, if not is there another way to buy a signed copy? Thanks J
Besides from offering great recipes, what else did you want to achieve with your new book "Mexican Everyday"?
If this is an issue that interests you, you might like to read this related article... http://www.globalchefs.com/chef/curr...49womIntro.htm[/URL]
A friend of mine told me his Grandmother's secret way to cook prime rib... Firstly you need a cut of meat that has at least three bones. Season it, coat it in flour and then throw it in an oven at 500 degrees F. Cook it for fifteen minutes per rib (so a three rib piece of meat would get 45 minutes) then turn the oven off. Leave the meat to sit in the oven for another 30 minutes and you are good to go - the beef is a perfect MR... What your Granny's secret?