or Connect

Posts by chefpascual

-Be coachable -Be confident,BUT don't over do it -Don't be sorry,be right -Do it nice or Do it twice
Beautiful Cake!
Exactly!It took me 7yrs to get where I'm at right now..7yrs is nothing to most of the chef's here tho.....You guys can still consider me as a newbie and ALWAYS willing to learn more stuff!
What and where can I get good panini breads?I'm in Socal Cerritos area..Can someone PLEASE lead me to a good bakery here I can start ordering from,Thanks in advance!
What and where can I get good panini breads?I'm in Socal Cerritos area..Can someone PLEASE lead me to a good bakery here I can start ordering from,Thanks in advance!
+1! Even if you graduate from a culinary school,it doesnt mean you'll get to be a "Chef" when you apply for a job.Most employers look for years of experience.
Whats the easiest way to cost stuff?I can't remember how to do it,I'm very clueless on this...Please help!Thanks in advance!:D
Do you mean the finish?Bluing is a metal treatment for metals..Mainly used in firearms..Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...
I didnt mean to be a smart ***** on that last post..Is the can bulgingor dented?The can is 2yrs old and might be bad,so to me the only real way to find out is to open it..:D
When in doubt,throw it out... :)