Posts by LuvPie

as others were I was busy in the kitchen of SB Sunday making: CopyCat Clones of Cinna-Bons (disappointed in how they turned out and need help with what I musta done wrong) sweet'n'sour meatballs with a sauce to die for that I made in my professional rice cooker < worked so well everyday typical buffalo wings with blue cheese dressing to dip the celery&carrots in (baked not fried) 4 cheese garlic bread guacamole&salsa plus chips cocktails fun meal tgat equalled a carazzzy game
love the looks of the Stromboli
thinking tonight we'll do soup as well. love a cozy soup: full of potatoes, chicken tenders, Italian spiced sausage, corn, string beans, green and yellow zucchini slices, seasonings, rich deep flavored home made vegetable stock. home made garlic bread plus simple 3 ingredient salad with home made ranch. enjoy your hump day 🤓
mandolins- there are the kind that come in a plastic box with all different types of cutting blades/thicknesses/textures. or the all in one metal version that's got a wheel ring spinrod that takes you from very thin to thickness you desire as well as blades that do different things/shapes/cuts. always use the guide that pushes foods through or you're sure to end up slicing your own skin < don't ask me how I know. 🤔
realize now I never made this. got away from me but time to get this accomplished as my stash now = a couple of tablespoons of crumbs. (my hint is to crush even more and incorporate into various frostings or batters). love it when all ingredients are here.
no idea where to post this plus this website isn't same as on my computer, please forgive in advance I'm attempting Pennsylvania scrapple-have the meats/broth/seasonings cooking in the crockpot so I can put it through my meat grinder tube after it cools and mix it all together. here's my question. I bought a package of chicken hearts with chicken gizzards-simmering the gizzards in water with salt and pepper alone. do you think the grizzle of the gizzards would soften up in...
hi appreciate the answer and you searching for me. unfortunately, wrong recipe, wrong kind of cookie, no chocolate in what I was seeking, I did look up in her web site as well as generally online with no success. they were crinkle spice cookies, with tremendous amount of spicy flavor, dang, oh well, guess it's not meant to be. I did make a ginger snap today, no not what this recipe I was seeking was, but anyway, disappointed in recipe I chose as it is lack luster in...
I am sorry for coming in here to ask this but have spent too much time online trying to find an answer/recipe. If this is the wrong place to seek help please redirect me, thank you.   Ok, so years ago I was watching MS do a Christmas TV special on her 10 favorite cookies. I watched the show, taped the show so I could go back and check for ingredients or whatever at a later date when I more had time to concentrate. I even made one of her recipes right along with her on...
Brilliant!!!!!!
hello and please forgive me for writing this here if it's the wrong place. I do have a question: years ago at some restaurant I don't remember where in San Diego we had pumpkin pie cheesecake for dessert. I'm making a regular cheesecake right now but got to thinking or I should say got to remembering that 'that' pumpkin pie cheesecake actually had pieces of pumpkin pie regular pie dough crust in the cheesecake. it still had the regular gram cracker crust as the bottom...