or Connect

Posts by Foodie4life

I have a client who has requested a gluten free wedding cake!!!! ANY thoughts, suggestions, recipes??? 
I have a client who has requested a gluten free wedding cake!!!! ANY thoughts, suggestions, recipes??? 
I am infusing oils for a line of gourmet popcorns i been asked to create. just looking for some ideas.
Just looking for some herb/spice combination recommendations. More savory, but sweet are welcome too.
can you give me tips/techniques on INFUSING OIL
well i know that....however this is what they have been popping there corn in for 75 years. they just want me to help them expand there product line.
I am developing a line of gourmet popcorns for a company here is SC. I have done dry ingredients, but they seem to burn in the kettle. Thought flavoring the oil might be a better solution. However there popcorn is popped in COCONUT OIL.
Any tips/techniques on infusing COCONUT OIL?
ok...so this is whats going on... I own a catering company...so i know LOTS about food and techniques...etc I have been contacted by a GOURMET POPCORN MANUFACTURING COMPANY to create some new savory flavors. After MUCH research and brainstorming i came up with some flavors for them.... Now i am supposed to find out how to make them come to life.... This savory popcorn i am to figure out how to make is manufactured in large amounts on a daily bases....but may...
i own a catering company....so i know lots about food, food process, food development....etc i have been contacted by a gourmet popcorn company to create some new savory flavors! I have come up with flavors, but they are limited to equipment! I am looking for ideas, techniques, suggestions, any advice on how to make this work for them! They have been in business for 75 yrs, but the new VP has a vision to grow and offer more! Kind of exciting, but cant offer the...