or Connect

Posts by kuan

That's not a good sign.  You should try and contact them.  It might be one of those "you are such a good cook you should open a restaurant" kinda things.
So I have this big new freezer now.  Is there a reason for me to can tomatoes anymore?  Why can't I just freeze it, either blanch and freeze or puree and freeze?  
 Shows how much you know, it's rocket SCIENCE!  Brain SURGERY!  ;)
It never occured to me that it could be broken down like that.  I just used my knife.
I think they folded.  Restaurant reality hits again.  :(  It's so hard to run a southern food place up north.   http://atouchofcajuncafe.com/
Yeah and I think you can reheat in a small pan placed directly on the teppan.
What is the function of the shallots in the dish?    If you cannot stand the taste of onion or other similiar ingredients, then if you get a substitute for the taste then you probably wouldn't like it either then don't bother substituting.
Either Carhartt or Dickies make durable pants.  They also make them in different cuts for different body styles.
All sauces for items on the saute station are generally made at the moment.  The demi, or glace, is kept on the cold side of the line and the sauces built up.   For grilled you can hold the sauces in a bain marie or if it's slow heat up a little at a time.   I prefer Hollandaise to be made in small batches.   But it depends on your restaurant of course.
That's for four people?  Sarcasm.   I hope you charge people to split it.