or Connect

Posts by kuan

Wear shoes that breathe, like Danskos or Sanitas which have some kind of way of letting moisture out, or Crocs.   Wear wool socks, Smartwool socks are very good.
Nothing gets a discussion started like bacon.  :) You guys are getting me thinking, and it's dangerous when I start thinking.
Final product.    
I'm stepping in as moderator here.   @Katevans74 You've received plenty of good suggestions here.  I would not take anything personally.  Some of the people on this board have 30-40 years of catering experience under their belt.  It would be wise to at least consider their advice.
Perfect circles.   
Is there a particular season for baby ginger?
Garlic, mushrooms, shallots, capers, deglazed with white wine, butter sauce.  
There are a more than a few threads here.  It's not that difficult, it just takes time, your time.
OMG nice!  :)
You slice and serve.  YOU, slice, no one else.   You can hold this for a couple of hours in a hotbox, oven, or alto sham.  It just takes watching and temping if you've never done it before.  If you use an oven put them in at 180F.  They'll be fine.   Anyone this is something you should be able to do with your eyes closed, and believe it, it's not that difficult.  It just takes attention.