or Connect

Posts by kuan

My video, again..    
Here is what you do.  It is not labor intensive.  It still requires oven space, but no more than if you had to finish breasts.   Get a half breast, on the bone, and use a paring knife to cut a slot.  Make a farce, use a piping bag and pipe it into the slot.     Finish it in the oven, pull the breast off the bone and plate.   In fact you don't even have to make a farce.  Just pipe sausage into the pocket and it will be a nice surprise.
 That's the main thing right there.  Cleaning the blender.
Without knowing what size the roasts are I would say allow 2 hours.  If you have to then do it in two batches.  Cook them to 130F, wrap in foil, put it in a coleman cooler or something.  
Do it table by table, use a pencil to cross off.  Do not talk with the servers or food runners.  You let them know when you are ready to sell the ticket.
Whisk.  A lot faster.
I stole a lot from Wolfgang.  Midwest people loved it.
Wait I have one.  "Chinese" chicken salad.  Chicken salad, spinach, canned mandarin oranges, almonds.
Thank you KK!  :)  I hadn't really thought about that but I suppose most people do their omelets in a non stick.  I have non stick pans too but they are a bit scratched up.
What trimmings are you talking about?