or Connect

Posts by kuan

Lower the prices on the food and see if people come in.  If they don't then you need to make a change in the food.   Or you can change the food and keep prices the same.  See what happens.  The former is easier to start with I think.  You can do it by coupons, specials, punchcards, etc.  Whatever you try keep track of everything.
You need to do it in order to track efficiencies.  Use it as a tool to push yourself.  Do you really need six #10 cans of plums or can you get by with one can a month?
Your food cost is very high.  These days we do more with less.
:(  Wow this is sad.  I too had no idea.
Would you yourself be drawn in by this menu if you saw it on the restaurant website?   Does it reflect the style of the restaurant?  Is it a bar, fine dining, bistro?  I can't tell.   What kind of pricing are we talking about here?  Does it say cheap, medium, very expensive?  (see point above)   What is the style of the food?  Am I intrigued with the whole thing or are there just one or two things which pop out and the others just blah?
Yeah but you can have processed sugar in fiber and the combination will effectively have a low glycemic index.
 I used to have a shirt which said "life is short.  Eat dessert first."  :D :D 
OK, I actually read the thread this time.  You want to start a business.   A processor doesn't cut.  It shreds, pulverizes, purees.  Even if you get it to make a julienne shape it will have rough edges.  You are better off using a mandoline for julienne.   If you cannot affod a prep cook then you must make it work in order for you to stay afloat.  You would probably need to figure out how to scrape together enough cash for your startup to afford precut veggies and...
Hah!  No, a food processor is just for processing stuff the way you need it processed.  All other cuts can be done quicker by a good cook.   Just look for some youtube videos.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsFNORwDnU
Did you get rid of your Kenwood?