or Connect

Posts by kuan

OMG!  
Given that most of the world has no idea what you're talking about why don't you give us a recipe and see if we can modify it based on the characteristics you want.  If you describe the texture you want maybe we can help.
 This, this is who makes a $18/hr.
It's going to close in Sept. anyway and you gotta find something more permanent anyway.
Just apply for a sous position somewhere else after you've been there a year.  Why move unless there really is nothing there?
That was really good work.  But it's a lot of work to flatten a piece of chicken.  I assume that's gonna be coated and fried.
Oh wow, the stuff is like nothing I have ever seen.  :)  
 If you hate guidelines and working for other people then you better figure out a way to make people work for you.  But since business class sucked and you hate crazy hours so you're probably SOL.
 Hahah!  
I would hold out a little longer and go straight for the CEC.     Prochef certification has no tenure requirement and has a good study and exam preparation system.   Honestly, I do not see any downsides to ACF certification and participation.  Your experience may vary depending on the local chapter you join but you do not have to be a member to obtain certification.