or Connect

Posts by kuan

:(  It's a country club, and a lot of times that's the way it happens.  Give the old GM a call.  Have a beer or three.  :)
I agree with Ross.  Give yourself more credit.
 Uhm, where do I get one of those?
Nice.  :)  I'd say "well done," but good job is more appropriate.   
Hi both of you and welcome to chelftalk.  :)
Not really for the insides of the beef.  I will give you our servsafe guideline though.   Any prepared food needs to be cooled down to 70F in two hours, and from 70-41F in four hours.
Not really if it's covered in foil.  You can turn the oven back down when it gets to 110.  All you want to do is warm up the inside so it's not cold to the touch.
Just reheat it for about 1.5 hours in a 350F oven until it gets to 120F.  Wrap it in foil.   Keep testing of course.
First cook:  450F for 30 minutes or until brown.  Then turn the oven down to 300F and cook until internal temperature is 125F.   Rest for at least an hour.  Wrap in foil, then plastic wrap, then chill.   Reheat: 350F oven for about 1.5 hours until internal temp reaches 115F. Allow to rest for 15 mins.    Edit:  Remove plastic wrap.  Reheat in foil.
I was gonna say gelatin too.  But I assume you are making a terrine, or is it a pate or mousse?