Posts by kuan

Careful with the fish sauce!  
Good, cheap, fast.  :)  Although people seem to be OK with not so fast if the food is either very good or very cheap.   But good food is really important.
I would return it.  I've had chicken drumsticks taste very weird before and I've returned them.  But of course it's not likely that they will taste it.  They'll just refund your money.
I would look at the receipts and start your inventory by listing the major purchases.   That will get you 80% of the way.
Soak in cold salted water.   Blanch at 300F for a minute.   Cool.   Fry at 375 until golden brown.
Will those baby bell cheeses last?  The ones dipped in wax?   I guess it's possible to eat very well if you know how to cook.  I guess something was blocking my brain for a bit.
Suppose you had a nice little cabin in the middle of nowhere.  You would have to live there two weeks at a time without a fridge.  What would you stock as provisions and what would cook so you're not stuck eating military rations and freeze dried camp food the whole two weeks?
Igloo cooler will work fine.   Put your stuff in a foil pan, cover tightly with plastic wrap from the bottom and up around the top.
I tried this one and I thought it was an even more useful version of a chef knife so I ordered one.  It is a very hard steel and has good weight so for a lot of lighter butchering and knuckles it will do fine.  Plus what little chopping and slicing I do at home can be accomplished with this.  An added bonus is the bolster is thick so you can actually punch a hole in a can if you want.   Apogee Fusion Dragon:  
It's a good thing you're asking now instead of day before.  ;)