or Connect

Posts by kuan

Has this worked for you before?   I would worry about the raspberry breaking down and there's no way for you to tell.  Filling that raspberry might be a lot of handling, and raspberries do not like that much handling.  Plus the ganache is going to be a bit warm.  If it were me, I would go with your chevre and white chocolate inside a raspberry fondant.   But just in case you're going to go with your original idea I would just create them a few hours before the event....
I wonder.  Find an old stove, line it with oven tile, put a pizza stone in it, put a small firebox inside.
So have we or have we not differentiated bone broth from regular broth from stock?
Ayurvedic with beef?
 You mean stock?
I think you can just remove the thigh and wing sections and take the breast off.  That should give you a good amount of bone and also save the rest of it for other purposes.
Yep that's what chefbuba said.
Exactly!   http://www.cheftalk.com/t/85415/bone-broth-uhm-weve-been-doing-this-for-years
Yes it will be great.  I would go by weight however.   Edit:  I just reread your whole post.  Perhaps someone here would be kind enough to measure a Tablespoon of pine nuts for you.
You're probably going to get better advice here than on that website.