or Connect

Posts by kuan

I would just take his recipe and multiply by 150.  But you are trying in a weird way to ask us to figure out the recipe. It is rather strange, hence the strange responses.
Do you think it will survive the winter?  I plan to transfer some of my herbs indoors and plant some microgreens but this may be an option for me next year.
To do it right, reheating a large amount of pasta requires a steamer and a few perforated pans.  Reheating the "sauce" should be OK but that amount of butterfat makes it pick up real funky aromas.  I suggest precooking then quick chilling the pasta, reheat before service, and then making the alfredo the same day.
 Kaffir Lime indoors?
 This is the trick.
First, what type of Asian restaurant?   Next, what type of protein?   Then, what color was it?
Most of the texture of Indian curries comes from the cooking the onions and the starch that comes from the onions.  But I don't think all curries need to be clingy.  Maybe a dash of coconut cream might help but that would make it a different dish.
You have to take charge.  If you can work with the sushi chef and split duties like he can do the day to day line management and scheduling and you can do the line and general inventory plus purchasing.   Or something.   Be prepared to work and lead your team by being there and never let them see you sit down.
I guess you have to decide how far outside you want to go before it becomes not ramen.  Other noodle cultures do all sorts of things with their noodles, and as such, it is not called ramen.  It is called (something) noodles but not something we would call Ramen.   For example, try thin egg noodles with fresh drippings from Chinese Char Siu with the pork.   COme to think of it there are so many regional variations I can't even begin to describe in English.   Curry...
The chef who can make a sauce that doesn't break will roux the world.