or Connect

Posts by kuan

No, because we don't really have a choice.  We get the best we can and make the most of it.
An assortment of three types of mushrooms.  Oregon Chanterelles, Black Trumpets, and Hedgehogs.  Steaks too of course.     Brown the steaks and finish them in the oven.     In the meantime, saute the mushrooms with butter and herbs.  Deglaze with red wine and add demiglace to make the sauce.     Steak and Mushrooms.  :D     A closeup.     So this is the last day.  I will acknowledge that in some parts of the world that it's the 1st of March.  But...
Look for a country club or something which does these kinds of things man.  I'm sure you can find something else.   I'd just say thanks but no thanks to this hotel.
I don't know but OMG.  You can't have it at the Holiday Inn?  Serious.
 Yeah.  Don't let the servers double ticket you.  This has been the best way of controlling the flow.  This is probably the worst ever habit that servers have when they get busy.  They double ticket you you double ticket them as retaliation and then the whole service is messed up for the whole day.
I don't think anything's wrong with having someone post on behalf of the owner right?
And then there are useless put downs which do not merit a response.   Whenever I read online reviews I go to the worst ones first and see if any of them are credible.
 So how did it go?  
Good grief no.  What is the reasoning behind seven days?