or Connect

Posts by crit0086

I'm really looking forward to externing on a cruise ship. I know the hours are killer and it would be really hard but I still want to do it. I wouldn't want to have a career as a cook on a cruise ship because that would be way too stressful for way to long, but I think it would be a great opportunity for a six week externship. What do you think?
I am going into my senior year in high school and at this point in my life I am sure that cooking is a passion of mine, not just a hobby. I have been working for a professional catering company for the past two years and will be working as an un-paid intern at a nice restaurant next year, so I have a pretty good knowledge of cooking skills. I know that working in a restaurant involves lots of difficult work and hours, and is nowhere near as glamorous as culinary schools...
Hey, whats up? I'm Kevin, and I'm from California!! At my high school, which strongly believes in hands-on we are allowed to go out on internships two days of the week during school! During my sophomore year (I'm now going to be a senior) I landed an internship with a professional catering company. At the time I wasn't very interested in cooking, I was just trying to get out in the business world in a hurry. As I progressed through the year I started to discover how much...