or Connect

Posts by Chef21

Mexican food is my absolute favorite! I work with Philadelphia Cream Cheese and we have a great Grilled Pork Tacos recipe! Let me know how it goes!       Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 27 min Makes: 6 servings, two tacos each   Ingredients 1 can (15 oz.) great Northern beans, drained 2 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped 2 Tbsp. A.1. Original Steak Sauce 12 corn tortillas (6...
Paula Deen and Philadelphia Cream Cheese have opened the Real Women of Philadelphia casting competition. We’re inviting women to participate and to upload a video of themselves cooking with Philly to Paula’s site at www.PaulaDeen.com/RealWomen. The 4 lucky winners will get to be on a cooking show and win a talent contact for $25,000!   Good luck!
CAMELCrab apples make exciting lollipopsHEART
Omg. We have a relative over from France and we've been dreaming of going there. Everything sounds just wonderful. If only I knew how to speak french. lol. That site is just beautiful!
Lol this reminds me once of a place where the waitress demanded for a tip even though she was rude, yelling at us, and even wacked into one of our friends when serving (she didn't even say sorry). We were leaving the restaurant without going to tip her because she was so rude then she comes out screaming at us demanding for a tip. Our friend was so nice that he gave her a tip. It was the worse restuarant experience that I ever had.
I usually eat gardetto's for a snack while I'm at work, it's delicious :)
man thanks for this post guys! I too take lots of sandwiches to work and get tired of my ideas quickly. I found tons of variety here, thank you! :)
I prefer to use Wikipedia if I need to get a recipe real quick. I have never even though of using YouTube for recipes, I will definitely give that a try!
I always buy it ground from the market, I have never had any problems with it at all. In fact, I love making thick and juicy burgers with it! :)
Awesome, if you try them let me know how they come out ;)