or Connect

Posts by idaku

I love to try this recipe. Thank you MaryE.
I desperately need the best recipe for chocolate cake, apple cake and apple crumble. Thank you.:lips: Resepi RR Recipe : For those who loves cooking...
Thank you. One more question, how long should I marinate the beef before cooking?
I have been trying to make beef steak for a few times, but I am really upset with the result. The steak was hard and not juicy like what we always had at the restaurant. Can anyone share with me the secret into making the best steak from beef? Thank you:lips: Resepi RR Recipe : For those who loves cooking...
What do you think about food cooked in the microwave (for a long term)? Are there any side effects on health? A few of my friends are scared to eat food which was cooked by microwave ovens. Anyway, I have both microwave and conventional oven. I use microwave just to heat food and the rest of the work are done by the conventional oven. Resepi RR Recipe : For those who loves cooking...
You have to try this recipe Resepi RR Recipe : For those who loves cooking...
It do not have to be branded and expensive. I bought mine from IKEA long time ago and it worth every penny.
Thank you for your time and explaination. Ida Resepi RR Recipe : For those who loves cooking...
Thank you Luc H, I live in KL, Malaysia. We do not consume cheese very much here in Malaysia. Basiccally, I know how cheese was made. I am only familiar with cheeddar, mozarella, parmesan and cream cheese which I used a lot when making sandwich, pizza, lasagna, and spaghetti. 1) What kind of cheese that you normally use for salad (cube cheese). 2) Which kind of cheese is the most suitable for sandwiches and quich or frittata. 3) Is there any cheese, which is...
Until now I still enjoy Sausage McMuffin(with egg) at McD. But here in Malaysia we normally enjoy nasi lemak, roti canai and teh tarik for breakfast, the most popular fast food. Delicious....Resepi RR Recipe : For those who loves cooking...