or Connect

Posts by CatheyJ

I have some great pots and pans.. but I needs some baking sheets, cake pans.. etc. I cannot seem to find a decent brand. Can anyone recommend a favorite? TIA!
This is a pumpkin roll recipe that I got from a friend a few years back Pumpkin Roll These freeze very well. They are even better after they have been frozen and thawed! Prep Time: 25 min.Baking Time: 15 min.Chilling Time: 1 to 2 hours.Oven Temp: 375 For one roll, 8 to 10 servings, you will need: 3 eggs 1 cup sugar 2/3 cup canned pumpkin 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp. baking powder 2 tsp. Cinnamon 1 tsp. Ginger 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg 1/2 tsp....
I thought so too.. He was so cute and made me laugh a few times.
Im happy.. I was rooting for Simon! :bounce:
Softened is between solid and melted. Its just soft enough you can work with it without it being in a liquid state. ( you should be able to stick your finger in it) Usually after sitting at room temp for a little while it will soften up or I sometimes pop them in the microwave for just a few seconds to get them softening quicker.
ohhh and I also like to mix up a marinade of ¼ cup olive oil 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2 tablespoons honey 2 tablespoons lemon juice ] 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons beef flavored instant bullion and slow cook a pork tenderloin in it.
this is not a thanksgiving meal by any means.. but this is an old family favorite that uses Dijon. Dressed Chicken Breast with Angel Hair Pasta Ingredients: 1 cup prepared Hidden Valley ranch original ranch salad dressing 1/3 cup Dijon-style mustard 4 whole chicken breasts, cut up into bite size pieces ½ cup butter or margarine 1/3 cup dry white wine 10 oz angel hair pasta, cooked and drained Chopped parsley Directions: In small bowl, whisk together...
thanks Shel.. I couldnt figure out how to descibe the pieces.. LOL :roll:
Drummetts and Flappers are just another word for wings and legs Tongs are a long handled grabbing tool ( any one else have a better description?) Basically you just need something to move the chicken around with so that you are not sticking your hands in the hot sauce. As far as hot sauce.. Chulua ( did I spell that right?) would work just fine
that is what I like about it.. It freaks me out to be too far away from the hustle and bustle. I am in the country now and aching to get back to the metroplex.